Not Pregnant!

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Sunday, December 16, 2007 At 12:04 PM |

It's so funny! I've just been talking abt it this morning and suddenly just now I got my period.

So, no...am not pregnant.

Sad? A bit. Relieved? Kinda. My feeling is kinda mixed up now.

Moreover, my laptop is causing troubles again. Suddenly it got kinda blacked out. So, I guess, I'm saying sayonara to him (it's dark blue and a bit silvery--kinda macho, so it's a he). It's not destined to be my baby, so be it.

So, I'm back to my old laptop, my sweet white laptop. She (it's so cute, so it's a she) has always been there for me, helping me with my novels, short stories and translation projects. Well, she is just not easily replaced, I guess.

Labels: ,

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker