Just Finished Editing

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, December 28, 2007 At 12:28 PM |

So, there is this novel that I wrote long time ago. And, I think it's about time that I send it to the publisher.

Self-publishing? Well, I don't think so.

First, I don't have the money. Secondly, I think, for now, I prefer writing. Self-publishing requires lots of time and I think--at least for now--I'm more into writing and I'd better use the time to write.

So, now, I think, I'm going to just get my mind off this novel for a while. And, sometimes next week, I'll check it out, edit some--if needed--, then send it to the publisher.

I hope the result will cheer my first days in 2008.

Who knows?

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger Atasha Says:

Oh my! Good luck to you on with the book.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker