Dreaming of Europe

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Saturday, December 29, 2007 At 12:10 AM |

Isn't it funny? I've never been to Europe, but, a few days ago I had this dream of traveling all over the continent.

Firts, I remember checking out of a hotel in Rome. Then, suddenly I was like already sleeping in this hotel in Prague. And, I was like taking a train, seems like a long journey. Then, I was already in front of the Big Ben. I remember checking in a beautiful hotel in London.

Well, what do you think?

Does the dream seem to have anything to say?

Or, was it just my desire that I've been trying to hide?

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger LadyNoor Says:

*sigh* I'd be happy just to have a dream about Europe...

I'd like to visit Venice, my dream place to be :)

 
 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker