Blogging and Money

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Tuesday, December 25, 2007 At 11:57 PM |

Being a WAHM, I have to be creative in getting some money to replace the salary I used to get every single month. Especially, since I am a kind of person who loves stability in every aspect of my life.

So, yes, an additional monthly income is somehow needed.

My husband can support the family by himself. But, you know, sometimes, you feel like you need more. I do. So, what can I do to get this desire fulfilled?

I made a research over money that you can get on the internet. And, I found Smorty. So, how can Smorty help me get the additional monthly income?

Have you ever heard "blog for money?"

Yes, Smorty helps by getting me paid for blogging. And, Smorty can help you, too. Simply get a blog of your own, join Smorty, then blog!

Isn't it nice to be able to express yourself through blogging and get money at the same time?

Plus, it is quite easy!

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger Liz Says:

Congratulations Nadiah. I hope to have my approval on Smorty too. Thanks for dropping by and the comment. Would you like to ex links with me? Have a nice day.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker