Are You Romantic?

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Sunday, December 30, 2007 At 8:46 AM |

If someone asked you that question, what would your answer be?

Mine would be, "Yes, I'm romantic!"

I remember how I loved to write love letters for my boyfriend--who happens to be my husband, now. I also remember how I sent him cards--cute ones with lovely lines inside.

My husband is actually not that romantic. But, once, he became a very romantic man by giving me flowers on my birthday.

I knew for some people it was like everyday thing. But, knowing him, I consider that one time as one of the most unforgettable moments in our relationship.

He's not that expressive when it comes to showing his love. But, it seems like, since we got together, each day he has been adding a bit of his romantic level. He becomes a bit more expressive.

So, if your partner seems to be not romantic at all, don't just feel disappointed and give up. Be the one to change him. But, don't expect that he will change in a day or two. Be patient. One day, you'll see that all the efforts you have made come to a very sweet result. And there is nothing happier than knowing that you have turned your loved one into a better man--a romantic one.

So, are you romantic?

Labels: , ,

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker