Let's Visit France!

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, November 29, 2007 At 3:55 PM |

Have you ever been to France? If you have, consider yourself lucky!

Because, I haven't. Been speaking the language for more than ten years now, but I haven't seen the beauty of the romantic country other than in pictures.

Yet, I still have this desire to go there. I bet you do, too.

Other than the air ticket, there is one important thing you should deeply consider for a France travel: the accommodations.

What kind of accommodations would you need when you travel to France?

There are lots of interesting types of France accommodations. If I were you, I would rather choose boutique hotels, spa hotels, or maison d'hotel for a magical trip!

What about you?

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger JHEUNG RHIE Says:

mau banget dehhh ke france...hiks..kapan yah...atau gimana kalo kita barengan perginya...??? hehehehehe...

*ngayal mode on

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

wah, seru juga...pake tour apa kita?

;D

*ikutan ngayal*

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker