Happiness in Life

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Tuesday, November 13, 2007 At 4:40 PM |

Lately, life hasn't been easy for me. Happiness doesn't just lie there for me to grab. I have to try all I might to get it. I have to create happiness for me and my family.

No, it doesn't have to do anything with money. As we all know, money can't buy happiness--although a friend of mine said that it can make our life easier.

And, no, it has nothing to do with my decision being a WAHM. I love it. I'm closer to my daughter.

There's just something bothering me and I'm sick of it. But, there is nothing I can do about it.

So, instead of just waiting 'til it comes, I decide to create my own happiness. Let's just hope I can make it.

What about you?

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger K Says:

I think that is something that everyone needs to remember. Happiness is found in both the journey and in the destination. Thanks for the reminder. Wishing you lots of happiness in the days ahead! :)

 
 
Blogger Atasha Says:

Good luck finding it. I am sure you will. And you're right money can't buy it but it makes it easier. I look back to the days when we were basically struggling and I'll tell you I was so unhappy and it made everything harder. Caused me and the husband a lot of stress. We're not rich or anything right now but things are better and I'm getting there because I have less to worry about it. :)

 
 
Anonymous ruee Says:

i like your story.
just make it simple.
keep spirit to reach our own happiness.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker