Friday's Feast

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Saturday, November 03, 2007 At 12:29 AM |

Appetizer
How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season?

Not planning to spend any money aytime soon...lack of it!

Soup
What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?

Oprah, yesterday...hmmm...

Salad
If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose?

Light yellow, or light green...and a bit of light pink decoration...

Main Course
Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet.

Magic Chef. An equipment in which we enter some ingridients, choose type/name of meal we want it to be, wait for 5 min, and the delicious meal is served!

Dessert
List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season.

Books, a house, a car...I'm not joking--although I won't be celebrating, I loves wishes and gifts ;D

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger Natalie Says:

I'd love a house too!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Nice Friday post! I just posted about my friday! Hope you have a great weekend!

 
 
Blogger Eleisia Says:

Enjoyed your feast! Your Magic Chef main course is brilliant!

Visit my feast at

 
 
Blogger Eleisia Says:

Vist my Friday Feast at
http://twomomsinablog.com/inthekitchen

The blog site didn't show in the previous comment.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

It would be great to have new card and house too :)

Happy weekend!

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker