Friday's Feast - Bon Weekend

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, November 09, 2007 At 3:20 PM |

Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?

Pop corn!

Soup
What year did you start using the internet?

1997

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!)

Adiahnay


Main Course
Name something you are picky about.

Manners

Dessert
Fill in the blanks:

I wish I had gone to my relative's yesterday and I wouldn't have to regret for she had just passed away today.

Labels:

for this post

 
Blogger Serena Says:

I am very sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Serena
ChatnChill

 
 
Blogger Rach Says:

I'm sorry to hear about your relative, remember the good times you shared.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I'm sorry for your loss...
Mine is up here;
Friday's Feast
Happy FF!

 
 
Blogger Unknown Says:

Wow, your dessert is moving...my sympathies for your loss.

 
 
Blogger Michelle Quinno Says:

I'm so sorry!

Our apps are the same.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I am so picky about manners too :) I am sorry to hear about your loss. Have a peaceful Friday.

 
 
Blogger **"Liza"** Says:

great feast here!'sorry about your relatives.

 
 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Whoa! So sorry about your loved one...

 
 
Blogger LivG Says:

So sorry to hear of the death of your loved one.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker