A Dear Friend: She Has Faith in Me

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Tuesday, September 18, 2007 At 11:12 AM |

I've known this wonderful lady for only less than a year, yet she means a lot already.

Our friendship grows stronger for we have the same interests and profession (or at least in less than a month, the profession will be the same), and mostly the same opinions over some stuff. We haven't met offline but we meet online almost everyday (except for some weekends while I'm off).

We talk about many things. We have great discussions over books, writing, editing, and many more.

But, most important, she has faith in me. She believes that I am talented.

That is so beautiful to have someone who believes in your ability more than you do.

To be honest, I haven't gotten my confidence back--I lost it over some silly happenings in my life. I keep thinking that I'm nothing. But she protested. She told me that I was good.

Well, that meant a lot. I was so deeply touched.

Without her realizing it, actually, she's been helping me gain my confidence back little by little.

This post is dedicated to her, my dear friend, Rini.

Labels: , ,

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker