This song about wishing on/upon a star or a shooting star or falling stars or something like that

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Saturday, August 11, 2007 At 6:29 PM |

At first, I didn't remember anything about this song.  I didn't remember the title, I didn't remember how it sounds, I didn't remember the lyrics. But, I knew I looooove this song.

It's a famous song in around 1989-1992, sung by a lady, talking about wishing upon a star for someone she loves but she cannot see.

Then, thankfully suddenly it crossed my mind just like that right after I wrote this journal.

Here I present a little part of the lyric for you:

"Wishing On The Same Star"

It's so hard to leave you
I don't really wanna go
I don't wanna say goodbye to you
It's the last thing I wanna do
But I won't be sad now
Cuz til your in my arms again
You'll be inside of my heart
And wherever I go
We'll never really be apart

We'll be wishing on the same star
Looking at the same moon
When you're thinking of me, baby
I'll be thinking of you
And no matter where I go
I will be there with you
Wishing on the same star
Lookin at the same moon

...

No matter where you turn around
It's the same sun that keeps shining down
Wherever we'll be, I know that we'll be
Wishing on the same star


Labels: ,

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker