About Reading, Assignments at Campus, and My Disappointment

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Tuesday, August 21, 2007 At 11:18 AM |

In a way, I'm kinda disappointed at myself.

I went to the faculty of letter yet the books I read were not as many as I think I was wuppossed to read. Only some that I really finished. Yes, that's kinda sad.

Some other books I couldn't finish were those I had to do in a group. Since we had so many assignments, we created a rule where I only had to read the first few chapters, and a friend some of the following chapters, and the other friend some of the last chapters (or depends on the number of persons in the group).

At that moment, I knew the whole story. But since I didn't read all, I couldn't keep the memory up until now (yes, I have to admit that I have a bad memory, poor me). And, what I'm sad about is because those are great books of which I wish I knew every single lines.

That is why, I've been making a list of all the books that I had to work on when I was at the university. I have promised myself that I would reread them all. They are too good to miss.

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger Atasha Says:

Hi there. Stopping by to say hello! Don't feel bad. Your memory can't be worse than mine :)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Hi, Atasha...

Been so busy with work, I haven't had the time to blogwalk...

miss you...

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker