Mood

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, July 18, 2007 At 2:33 PM |

Oh how this mood swing drives me crazy. I don't feel like doing anything but lying in bed and closing my eyes 'til I fall asleep so deep that I will wake up as fresh as newly picked vegetables.

I hate to be driven like this by this uneasy mood. I want to be the nadnuts who has all the energy to work, blog and have fun chatting with friends, the usual normal nadnuts. Seems like she's disappearing somewhere.

I know it's PMS. Yup, blame it on the hormones. What else? My worries? Could be. Or the hormones and those worries are mixing themselves up in such a way to torture me? They could be good partners in crime. Yes, they could.

Been asking myself: will tomorrow be better? I doubt it. Totally doubt it.

Do I dare to at least hope that tomorrow will be better? *sigh* I don't even dare to.

What the hell is wrong with me?!

Labels:

for this post

 
Blogger Adite Says:

waduh.. asal jangan sampai stress aja :)

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker