Cooling Down

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Tuesday, May 22, 2007 At 5:21 PM |

You must know that I've been trying to self-publish my novel, Quadrangle (in Indonesian). I was planning to publish it on my birthday. But the printing house made a silly mistake that made me have to let go of that idea.

Sad, I was so sad. Disappointed.

I don't know, my bay my coughing now is somehow caused by the stress. You know, lately, these afflictions I've been having seemed to be caused by stress that I've been dealing with.

But, hey, now I'm kinda cooling down. Trying to feel better, get rid of the emotion and stress.

Why should I burry myself in this silly sadness while there are lots of fun I can do? Right?

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger demondoll Says:

I've noticed that in times of stress, people will often fall ill. I think because the system is already so overloaded?
I'm glad you are feeling better. And that your new book will get published soon!

 
 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker