I am...back?

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, April 19, 2007 At 1:24 PM |

Kinda...

I mean, at least I start visiting this blog daily again.

It's all because of the novel that I self-publish. I've been very busy. Plus, I'm the only writer/editor at the office. I used to work together with Rani. But now I have to handle things alone.

Back to my novel. Yes, early May, I will be having a novel that I publish myself. That's a double job. Oh, no, it's a more than just a double job.

I wrote it myself, I edited (along with some friends who've been lovingly willing to help), I designed the cover (together with my hubby), I looked for and went to the printing house myself, and I will be distributing plus promoting it myself.

So, now you can imagine how busy I've been.

I didn't know that it would be sooo demanding. I thought it was simple. But on reality, it caused me illness.

Well, anyway I think it's worth the hard work.

So...am I back?

Hm...hopefully.

Really miss you all!

Labels: , ,

for this post

 
Blogger Atasha Says:

YAY! and congrats. Personally I would never think something like this would be "simple" but since you've been in the business you know better than I.

I'm glad you're back, I hope

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

:D Same hope here...

I miss it too much...I think I'm back...kinda...

Hahaha!

 
 
Blogger Heart of Rachel Says:

Hi Nadiah. It's so wonderful to hear from you again. I'm glad that you're working on a novel and I hope that it will be a great hit. Good luck and hope that you'll receive lots of wonderful reviews for it.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker