WW - Rani, my dear friend (on the left)

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, February 28, 2007 At 3:52 PM |


Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger Unknown Says:

What a beautiful picture..lots of happy faces

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Yes, the 2 ladies on the left are my friends at the office.

The middle one left last year and today is the last day of the left one .

So, it means, I'll be on my own starting 2morrow.

And, I'm so sad...

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Jangan sedih ya nad...persahabatan tak lekang oleh jarak dan waktu kan???

 
 
Blogger Linda Says:

Such a happy looking group!

 
 
Blogger Donna. W Says:

Friendly, happy faces. Happy WW.

 
 
Blogger Hootin Anni Says:

Today my W W blog is celebrating our kitty's 5th Gotcha Day (adoption) I explain the photos in the 1st comment entry

 
 
Blogger TorAa Says:

Here you looks so happy all of you.

Have a nice week

 
 
Blogger Shawna Says:

Hi! Thanks for dropping by to visit me. Your profile pic is so pretty, and if that is your little girl in the Flickr, she is so pretty, too. Nice to meet you!

 
 
Blogger sunnyday Says:

Nadiah, I read about the earthquake in your country in the papers this morning. Are you safe? I hope you and your family are safe and sound and that your house is not damaged.

I will pray for your safety and serenity. =)

 
 
Blogger ime' Says:

friends... they're just perfect to be the answers of our needs ;)

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker