Friday's Feast

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, January 19, 2007 At 4:25 PM |

Appetizer
Which television shows do you just refuse to miss?

American Idol, Indonesian Idol :D

Soup
Who did you last speak to on the telephone?

My friend with whom I had lunch today.

Salad
How many pillows do you keep on your bed?

3, 1 for my hubby, 1 for my babyHana, 1 for me (plus 3 gulings, each gets one)

Main Course
Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you'd love to have.

A USB port for my old laptop...hiks...

Dessert
What is your favorite foreign food?

Lasagna and Pizza. I'm Indonesian, remember...

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger Lisa Says:

Great feast - thanks for sharing. Happy weekend.

 
 
Blogger Gattina Says:

He, he you should have listed some very indonesian shows and I should have listed some of Belgium, because that's for sure EVERYBODY in the whole world knows them !
And the foreign favourite food question is also silly, nothing is foreign anymore or don't you cook some Spaghettis from time to time ? BTW I love indonesian food ! A lot of dutch people cook it very well and it's not "foreign".

 
 
Blogger Raggedy Says:

Okay I had to go look up gulings. I am learning a lot about pillows today.
I love lasagna!
Great Friday Feast!
I posted my second one.
Have a wonderful Weekend!

 
 
Blogger HLiza Says:

I love lasagna but hate pizza! And I can live without gulings..I prefer sleeping with only one pillow..and a lot of space..more pillows will mess up my sleep! He he..

 
 
Blogger Hootin Anni Says:

Happy feasting.

Mine's served.

 
 
Blogger Heart of Rachel Says:

Nice gulings. We have them too but for the lack of term while doing my meme, I typed "hotdog" pillows instead. LoL.

I love lasagna and pizza too. My husband makes good lasagna and pizza at home.

Thanks for sharing. Mine is up too.

 
 
Blogger Angela Says:

Yummy dessert. Lasagna is sooo good:-). Great Feast Thanks for sharing..

 
 
Blogger JHS Says:

Gulings? Off to the dictionary . . .

My feast is posted.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I've been thinking about pizza all day. I'm never going anywhere with eating healthy!

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker