Friday's Feast - Yeah!

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, January 05, 2007 At 12:41 PM |



Appetizer
Which celebrity (or celebrities) do you think will make headlines this year?

Katie Holmes...maybe she's getting pregnant again ;D

Soup
They say that good things come in small packages? What is something little that you think is great?

A letter saying that I get chosen to be the writer of ther year...hahaha...in my dream!

Salad
Name a song that makes you want to dance.

Dancing Queen by ABBA

You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine yeah
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
Ooo see that girl, watch that scene, diggin the Dancing Queen



Main Course
What is your favorite font?

Now, it's Trebuchet MS...get crazy about it. I use it in every program.

Dessert
If you were to write a do-it-yourself article, what would it be about?

Designing your blog by your own...but, I believe someone musht have done it!


Labels:

for this post

 
Blogger Unknown Says:

Dancing queen is a great song and I bet katie holmes will get pregnant again..great feast

 
 
Blogger Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen Says:

Great feast! I love Abba - now I'm going to have to go dig out my old records.

 
 
Blogger Hootin Anni Says:

For some reason I kinda figured your song would be "Dancing Queen". *grin*

Mine's served. Come and get it while it's hot off the grill!! Happy Friday to you!

 
 
Blogger Gattina Says:

I love Abba too and on top of that, they sang about my town ! Waterloo !

 
 
Blogger Judy Says:

Happy Friday! And, Abba is popping up all over the Internet this year. I really like them. And, Dancing Queen is one of my favorites.

 
 
Blogger Paperback Writer Says:

Great feast!

I love the colors of your blog. It's so pretty and reminds me of milk chocolate.

 
 
Blogger Barb Says:

Great song! It'll be stuck in my head all day :)

 
 
Blogger tiggerprr Says:

I am so on the fence about the whole Katie Holmes thing... will get get pregnant, or "pregnant"? I'm kind of disappointed in Tom, he seems to have turned into such a creep. :/

 
 
Blogger Heart of Rachel Says:

Hi! How are you? It's been a while. Anyway, thanks for sharing your feast. We have the same appetizer. I know you have a passion for writing. Hope you'll receive a letter like that soon and make you very happy. Dancing Queen is a great song. Take care!

 
 
Blogger Unknown Says:

Oh, I ate myself full. Thanks for serving this *yummy* feast, little dancing queen =)

San


P.S.: It is served a little late, but please nibble my feast - Thanks a lot =)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Happy Friday :)

 
 
Blogger HLiza Says:

Dancing queen will sure get me dancing!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I've read some of those design your blog articles but I still can't figure it out! LOL!

 
 
Blogger Sunflower Says:

Great feast! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog and supporting me!
Welcome back anytime.

I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower

 
 
Blogger JHS Says:

She might get pg. again, but who will be the daddy? :-)

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker