Does it take centuries to open my blog?

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Monday, January 08, 2007 At 3:01 PM |

Some people say so.

If you also happen to agree with them, please let me know.

So, I can create / search for other easy-to-open templates to use in this blog...

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger sunnyday Says:

Well, I'm not sure in my case because right now I'm in a net cafe and it didn't take such a long time for your blog to load. But at my pc, yes waiting for your blog to load leaves me plenty of time to go make a sandwich and flip through a few channels on TV to see if there is anything good on. =)

And just now, it took about 30 seconds for this comment page to appear.

A happy new year to you and your family, nadiah.

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

I've done some searching already...

In a way, I love the look of this chocolade template (that's how I name it) but I can't let my visitors get bored for its taking too much time to open.

Thanks for your reply, Sunny Day...

:D

 
 
Blogger Atasha Says:

For me personally it doesn't take that long. For the page maybe 3 seconds, and for the comments 2 seconds. I have noticed on some other people's blog the comments take like 20 seconds. I think it's blogger not us, the user.

But as you know it will depend on the user's/visitor's internet connection. I have a cable modem so things supposed to go fast

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

I use cable, too, Atasha...and lately, yes, it takes a while to open.

I really want to keep this template, btw...

:D

 
 
Blogger K Says:

Your blog comes up very quickly. No problems here

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Yippieeeeee...I think I can keep this template :D

Thank, girls...

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker