Another Translation Job

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Tuesday, January 09, 2007 At 11:25 AM |


Yipppieeeeeeee!

I've just got a package from one of the publishing companies that I translate novels for. Inside the package I found a new novel. I was wondering: "Did they send it to me as a present or as something I have to translate?"

Silly wondering. Of course it's something I have to translate!

Thank God. I really need the job.

Before I have translated Ocean Sea, Michelangelo's Notebook and What A Woman Should Know (Silhouette Romance, 1685). So, it'll be my 4th tranlsation job.

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger Heart of Rachel Says:

Congratulations! Hope you get more translation projects in the future. Good luck also on your writing.

Take care!

 
 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker