WW - Hands and Feet

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, December 20, 2006 At 4:28 PM |


Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger Unknown Says:

Cool pic for today. Thanks for sharing..that was neat

 
 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

And such sweet hands and feet they are!

Happy Holidays!

 
 
Blogger MaR Says:

What a lovely WW!!!!

 
 
Blogger Unknown Says:

So sweet! Lovely WW =)

Happy WW and Merry Christmas from Germany,
San

P.S.: Please visit my WW #5 Thanks a lot!

 
 
Blogger Holly Schwendiman Says:

Precious - they grow so fast!!

Hugs,
Holly
Holly's Corner

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

such tiny hands and feet, they'll grow up so fast... enjoy while it lasts :) Happy WW!

 
 
Blogger HLiza Says:

These photos will be precious ones..especially when she's older..and you'll marvel at how fast time flies! I didn't shoot the hands and feet of my 2 kids before, only the faces..I'm gonna do that for this coming baby!

 
 
Blogger Pfingston Says:

I love that card game!
And these little hands and feet are so cute I could just eat them up!

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Hi All,

:D

Thanks for stopping by and for the lovely comments.

 
 
Blogger Heart of Rachel Says:

Those are very nice photos. I have similar pictures of my son too. When he was barely one year old, I had his hands imprinted on child safe plaster of paris. A nice keepsake of his younger days.

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Nice to see you again.

Rach

 
 
Blogger slayer Says:

who could resist -- temptation that is ;)

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker