Wordless Wednesday - My Pinky Mobile

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, December 27, 2006 At 3:37 PM |


I've changed the casing, my BabyHana broke it. Hiks...now it's greyish blue...

Join WW here...

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Blogger Unknown Says:

I want a new casing...cant find any..nice pic..thanks for participating

 
 
Blogger Rayne Says:

I keep meaning on re-dressing my cell phone but I share it with my daughter and we have yet to find one we agree on.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

How girly! I love girly pink stuff. I used to have a pink iPod before I took it to the pool and damaged it by moisture. I know, dumb me.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

wow, very pink! Happy WW :)

 
 
Blogger Mary Says:

Ooooh! Pretty! :O)

 
 
Blogger marianne Says:

oooo, how pretty - and girly!

Mine is up too.

 
 
Blogger Atasha Says:

LOVE IT...you know that is my favorite colour! I was at the mall yesterday and I saw some cell phone jewelry but I was too cheap to get it.

You know, I subscribe to this blog and realized I wasn't getting anything new! Your blog somehow disappeared completely from Bloglines. Stupid program.

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

That explain your absence...really miss you, you know :D

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker