Get Yourself Reminded!

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Tuesday, December 12, 2006 At 3:27 PM |

I need to get myself reminded, and so do you.

Why? Why not?

Now, let's say you have dozens of friends, many family members but, you have problems with memory.

You can't remember their birthdays, their anniversaries, etc.

Don't you think you need to be reminded?

Yes, you do.

Try this online calendar reminder. The calendar will surely help you remember any dates, any birthdays, any anniversaries. Get alerts and event reminders by email or cell phone, for free. Plus, share them with your friends and family.

Before, I wrote down all the important dates in a piece of paper and put it on the fridge. But, I miss some important dates anyway.

But since I use this wonderful calendar, not a single day was missed. My friends and family seem to love me even more!

So, come on now, get your finger click the link below:
http://www.americangreetings.com/products/online_calendar.pd

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker