Audiobooks for you...

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, December 07, 2006 At 3:24 PM |

Reposting:

Do You Like Harry Potter?

I do. I really do. I think JK Rowling is a genius for creating such a great character. Don't you think?

I always enjoy reading the book. It helps my mind go as wild as I want to. Imagining how scary Voldemort is, imagining how wise Dumbledore is, imagining everything about Harry.

But...before I continue, let me ask you one question: Do you remember how tremendously enjoyable it was to have your parents read to you when you were kid?

Would you mind another question: Don't you ever wish there was someone who was willing to read all the chapters in all Harry Potter's books for you?

Well, somebody answered your wish...guess what, now you can enjoy Harry Potter Audiobooks!

But it's expensive to buy. So, I suggest you to try the rental program. Know what...renting via Simply Audiobooks would be a great economical way for you who wish to enjoy imagining while someone is reading the whole chapters for you, especially the Harry Potter ones. Or, you can even listen to the audiobooks with your kids.

So, what's the waiting for? Try this new way of enjoying a book now!

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker