What did Bush Do in Indonesia?

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Tuesday, November 21, 2006 At 12:33 PM |

I watched his interview (along with the Indonesian President) with some Indonesian and foreign journalists. Too bad, I couldn't focus since I did it while preparing dinner for me and hubby.

One thing I still remember, he asked an Indonesian reporter to ask him in Indonesian instead of English 'coz the reporter might embarass the foreign journalists who can't ask in Indonesian.

Well, he was just trying to make himself look funny and cool...I don't know if he succeeded or not.

Let's just hope that his visit really boosts investors confidence...'coz this unrich country (my country) has spent lots of money on building the hellicopter pad which he prefered not to use!

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I have to admit that I don't follow such things. I also must admit I am not a supporter of Pres. Bush. I don't like him one bit. I think he is a very greedy man when it comes to other countries and their resources but I won't get into that. Let's hope some good will come out of this.

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

I'm not his biggest fan either, Atasha. But my country is in need of as much help. And, let's just hope that his visit can help.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker