Thursday 13 - Thirteen Wishes This Week...

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, November 09, 2006 At 11:31 AM |

Things are not the way they're supposed to be lately. So, today, my TT is about the wishes I have in mind this week:



I wish...

  1. I had time to sleep for more than 10 hours. Yeap, I need the long hour sleep. I've been lack of sleep since my maid decided not to show up again after going back to her hometown without telling a word.
  2. the replacing maid was a better one the the old betraying one. But, she's not! I have to teach her everything and she seems slow. Though, it's better with her than without.
  3. I had a house like the one in the picture above.
  4. I had a car that I can use to go anywhere I like. Yes, I don't have a car. Can't afford one yet. My hubby has a motorbike but I don't think I have the nerve to drive it.
  5. my GrandMa was here. Back when she was alive, seeing her smile could make me feel happy and in peace. (I'm about to cry now)
  6. I had a library in the house I mentioned earlier in #3. Yes, a big big big library with billions of books. But it's going to be a private library where I can work with my books and write posts for my blogs (yes, I have lots of blogs).
  7. I knew how to sew clothes. I like designing clothes and sometimes if I make one in a tailor, the result is not what I expect it would be.
  8. I had lots of money to self-publish my books. I don't need to wait for months for a "NO" answer from any publishers at all. The waiting really drove me nuts.
  9. I knew how to handle my daughter Hana, who is in a trouble-two stage of life. She's a different baby now. She has wills and is a bit stubborn. Hope it won't last long or she might drive me crazy just like the publishers do.
  10. I could lose at least 5-8 kgs (11-18 lbs). I tried to lose weight by not having dinner and replace it with WRP milk (which tastes good). But, I got dizzy and ended up eating dinner again.
  11. I could buy dozens of books and had time to read all--under a big tree, in a quite park, with a glass of water with lemon and sugar plus chocolate cookies on the side table.
  12. my mobile phone which is being repaired was ready to use so I can contact my friends for a hang-out this weekend.
  13. I knew what to wish in this #13 :D

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Have you tried napping in the afternoon for about an hour? When I had the scheduling freedom to do that, I really got my second wind.

- Laughing Muse

 
 
Blogger Unknown Says:

Hope some of those come true

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I second the napping suggestion. It can really help refresh you. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your wishes come true.

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

I can't nap since I work from 9-5 :D besides, after napping I always get dizzy.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Taking 15-20 minute naps can recharge you. :)

I hope your other wishes will come true! I'd like to have a big library at home too :)

Happy Thursday!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Please add my wishes for some of those coming true.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy TT!

 
 
Blogger Jane Says:

What a neat looking house. It would be a lovely place to live.
I hope some of your dreams come true.
My T13 is up, come visit.

 
 
Blogger Debby Says:

Great list! I always did well with a nap while my daughter napped. Too bad she's too old to nap now.
Happy Thursday and thanks for visiting!

 
 
Blogger K Says:

I hope some of your wishes really do come true!

A house like that one would be very nice! And a big library would be so nice, too!!

 
 
Blogger Tug Says:

Best of luck with your wishes...I love that house!!

 
 
Blogger Blog Says:

I hope your wishes come true! I wish I could sleep more than 6 hours.... ;)

 
 
Blogger HLiza Says:

Oh I wish lots of the same things like you did too..
As for Hana..you'll get over her dear..trust me I've survived 2 toddlers so far!

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Dear All,

thanks for the additonal wish and the encouragement

;D

 
 
Blogger Sophisticated Writer Says:

Nadiah dear :) Such sweet wishes. Hope some of them come true :) Be well.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker