Something to Celebrate?

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, November 23, 2006 At 1:35 PM |

The boss has just called all the employees one by one. He told us what his plan would be. And each person gets a different plan.

Mine would be continuing to work 'til February but only four days a week. Of course, there will be adjustments to the salary.

Well, for me, that's good! I need that one day off to do some of my plans and to make some of my wishes come true.

Too bad, there are some who have to leave. But, I believe that would be for the best.

God always has a better plan.

for this post

 
Blogger Blog Says:

It's good that you're so positive about the changes. I'm sure it'll all work out. :)

 
 
 
Blogger HLiza Says:

Everything happens for a reason.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker