My Biggest Wish...

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, November 22, 2006 At 4:08 PM |

You must all know that I live with my GrandMa, or should I say, live in her house (since she's no longer with us now). I like the house for it has a large front yard.

But, the problem is, the style is an oldie one. Plus, my GrandMa had been sick for 5 years before she passed away, so the house has been lack of beauty touch lately. I wish I knew how to remodel the house...

And then...I found this great site, home makeover. Not only this site gives me tips on how I might remodel the house, but it also gives chances to Win a Home Makeover!

Since I care about you, my dear blog readers, I share this opportunity to get your house renovated. Well, who knows, you might be the lucky one!

Try now...

for this post

 
 
Blogger HLiza Says:

Would love a makeover but currently still renting this house. Sighhh..

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

;D Thanks...

Renting the house? Hm...you's better wait then...

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker