My Baby Hana in Action

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, November 24, 2006 At 4:31 PM |

BabyHana - September 2006



BabyHana - November 2006

for this post

 
Blogger HLiza Says:

She'll be a top model 20 years more!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Aw, she's adorable!!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

What cuteness! Don't you just love to look at her?

 
 
Blogger Reeholio Says:

Hi Nadiah,

I have added your blog at A World of Bloggers. Don't forget to link back.

Regards, Rhys

PS. Cute little girl you have there! I have a little boy of about the same age. They're just so much fun!

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Thanks, All...

Top Model? Hm...she wants to be a writer...

;D

I really love to look at her...that's why I miss her so much during the day.

And, Rhys, thanks for adding me. I have linked back to your blog.

Cute boy meets cute girls!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

She's so cute! Thanks for sharing her lovely photos.

Rach

 
 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker