Less than Perfect

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Monday, November 27, 2006 At 4:20 PM |

Your Life is 65% Perfect

Your life is pretty darn perfect. You don't have much to complain about.
Of course, your life is occasionally less than perfect. But you're usually too happy to notice.


Well...this quiz I found in Shelly's blog might reveal the truth about my life now. It's less than perfect. But complaining would bring me to nothing. Just be thankful that I still can eat 3 times a day and can live in a place called home.

Who've got a perfect life, anyway? I bet none has.

Life is full of problems. You might be rich but you don't always have something that you long for. Things like that.

I have a nice hubby, a cute daughter, a lovely big family. And, I have a great job that I love so much (which might end anytime soon but that doesn't stop me being a writer ;D).

So...there are dozens of things to be thankful about. I might not be celebrating Thanksgiving, but there's nothing wrong about being thankful for my occasionally-less-than-perfect-life. Don't you think?

;D

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Very well said! I took it too and I disagree with the results. I think they don't ask me the right questions.

Your Life is 85% Perfect(I don't know about that at all)

You truly have the perfect life.
And you probably feel like the luckiest person in the world.(sometimes I feel like I am)
You have a great career(stay at home mom), family, and personal life. You have it going on

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

And I have you all, my best blogging friends...

:D Thanks so much for being there...

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker