I do normally not..

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, November 10, 2006 At 4:12 PM |

...talk about my job here.

But now I feel like doing it. A little talk, just something tiny to let go a little thing that clings in my heart and mind.

But...I'm not totally sure about it.

But...I need to.

Well...just a little bit.

So, I happen to have a different way of thinking with some of the colleagues. This should be good since it might add variety to the result of the job we're doing. But...maybe, I'm just being a pain in the ass for caring too much about a project and being idealistic.

This, sometimes, drives me nuts.

But, maybe, it's simply because my life is not on the happiest stage. And that makes me see things from the worse sides.

And, before, if other things than job are not doing well, I simply use work as my runaway. But now...everything seems to be jeopardizing.

Oh...am I such a complainer or what?!!!

*Do you realize that I've been using dozens of BUTS here?*

for this post

 
Blogger MaR Says:

It seems you are going through hard times... Cheer up! hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Hiks.. hiks...
I'm sorry about this, maam ... Sorry about me too... *You know what I mean, right?*

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Yes, Mar, such a bad bad time. I had fun on the weekend but then, the fun disappeared when I found out that things remained the same...

Well, MamaFaiz, I completely understand...

 
 
Blogger Raquel Says:

Oh, I am sorry. Cheer up, maybe tomorrow is your happiest day.

 
 
Blogger Raquel Says:

By the way, you look pretty. I like your eyes.

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Well, Raquel...you really know how to cheer me up :D

Thanks for the compliment and for visiting.

:D

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker