Health Is a Must...Beauty, too...

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Tuesday, November 28, 2006 At 3:25 PM |

That's what I've been keeping in mind. Without health, things would be difficult. I can't take care of my daughter, my hubby, my family. And worse, I can't perform well in the office.

Whenever I don't feel well, I take some vitamins or supplements to keep me fit. I can't be sick. Plus, being unhealthy sometimes makes me look uglier...hahaha!

So, don't you all do the same thing? Grab all the vitamins and supplements whenever needed?

I believe you do.

So, if you think you need herbs, vitamins or supplements, try N101 Nutrition. Find all the kinds of sources for your health and beauty there.

Have a nice try!

for this post

 
Blogger sunnyday Says:

Hi nadiah,

This reminds me of that day recently when I accidentally took 2 vitamin tablets instead of 1 (only after swallowing the 2nd did I remember that I had already taken one a few hours before). Later in the day I had a splitting headache and was wondering if I should get an MRI or something. Strangely, taking a pain reliever didn't occur to me until later; a couple of hours after taking it, I fell asleep till next dawn. Then I assumed that the headache must've probably been caused by the vitamin "overdose" because I experienced the same kind of headache years before with one of my brother's "power" vitamin tablets (even if i took only 1).

Now, I'm really really careful about taking only 1 tablet per day! =)

Nice blog you have here. I'll be sure to come by again.

Cheers,

Sunny

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Wow...overdose is dangerous.

But, glad that you knew it was because of the vitamins.

Thanks so much for coming...can't wait 'til your next visit.

=)

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker