Friday's Feast This Weekend!

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, November 17, 2006 At 5:02 PM |

This week's questions are all from Ammy

Appetizer
Do you believe there is intelligent life on other planets?

I don't know...

Soup
What is one thing you said you'd never do, but you eventually did?

Clean up my baby's poop...hahaha...I asked my mom to handle it before I had my own child, but after, I did it all by my self...(proudly)

Salad
Who is the teacher that influenced you the most in school?

It's Mr. Engkos, my math teacher in the elementary school. I wasn't good in math but with his help, I managed to get 10 (A+) on my first test in junior high.

Main Course
If you could trade places with anyone for one day, who would it be and why?

Hm...this one is hard. Ok, I'd like to be someone I know who has such a bad attitude and I'll brain wash the brain (his brain which temporarily is mine) and make this person a better person!

Dessert
What is your favorite dish to prepare?

Dish? May I answer it differently...I like making cookies...hahaha, not a dish for sure!


BTW, I 'd like to ask you all a favor...I love the new design of this blog of mine but I don't know why the post and right bar are going down. Could anyone please help?

Thanks so much, would really appreciate it.

*

re-edited:

I managed to fix it. Yes! Thanks to Caylynn and to my other dear friends. Yet, I have another question:

"How to make the things on my leftbar get to the center of the column?"

*a question from an amateur blog designer*

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I think the problem with your template is that the width of the tagboard/shoutbox in your left side bar is too wide, and it's forcing everything else down. So you might want to make it more narrow, or try removing it altogether, to see if that's the problem.

I like your main course - it would be a great idea to make a not-so-good person into a better person!

Your dessert is yummy too. Cookies are always good. :)

Happy Friday and have a good weekend. :)

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Thanks, Caylynn for your suggestion...it helped me fix the blog.

It looks good now.

Thanks again!

 
 
Blogger Judy Says:

Wish I could help with your other template question. I have the same problem with some of my sidebar items. I THINK that maybe you could use the center tag in front and behind each separate item, but I don't know for sure... and I've not had time to try it! Good luck... and I enjoyed your feast!

Happy Friday.

 
 
Blogger Jane Says:

Your feast was fabulous. I am stuffed!
Come on over and share a little at my table.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Interesting main course!!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Thanx for sharing your feast with me.
Mine's up too.
Come and enjoy!

Greetings from Germany,
Sonny

 
 
Blogger K Says:

It's always fun to read these. Good idea about the main course... changing a bad person into someone better! I like that.

 
 
Blogger Unknown Says:

Wow! That's very noble. You wanting to be someone bad and make him good.

Come dine with me! My feast is up.

 
 
Blogger HLiza Says:

New template again! This is nice too. Seriously, I don't know a thing about tempalte changing, sorry gal. I would love to learn it too.

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Thanks all for the visit and comment...

And, Judy, I'll try your advice

;D

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend...'coz I am!

*It's always fabulous to be able to be online during weekend*

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker