A Beautiful Weekend

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Sunday, November 19, 2006 At 6:09 PM |


Well, this weekend is not the best one I've ever had (though I don't remember any of the weekends I've spent that should be the best...daaa!). But, there are stuff that make me happy:

  1. My blog template...it looks like how I want it to be. I like the color, I like the 3-column-design, I like the font. I just don't like how the things on the left bar go all left! But, I'm thankful to be able to design it like that.
  2. Having a 'great' weekend with my daughter. She's still the trouble-2 'lil girl I've been having. But, she acts nice today, and a bit yesterday.
  3. And today...I can be online! Yup, that's great!
Well, there was something that should've been bothering me. It did, a few times. But, I try not to think about it. Que sera sera...

I was thinking about doing a Sunday Meme but none interests me so far.

BTW, the reason why I put that pic above was because it looked so peaceful. It does, doesn't it?

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Oh it's lovely! I love it! When I first came to your page it made me smile. Ahhh...very nice template indeed

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

:D Thanks, Atasha...

Hope nothing wrong with it so I won't have to change it ;D

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I hope so too. This one is the best! And the last one with the green was really nice too!

By the way, that was nail polish. It was so hard to get off even though I emptied the entire bottle of nail polish remover on the carpet. It left the carpet slightly pink so my husband went out today and purchased 3 huge rugs to cover most of the floor in the living room and dining room to hide the discoloration and protect the rest of carpet for future incidents. We have company coming for Thanksgiving so they will have no clue what lays beneath the beautiful rugs :-)

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Oopsss...that's what happens when a creative young boy finds an interestingly cute nail polish...hahaha...

I always keep all my make-up series above my daughter's reach. But who knows, she might find it and ends up like your boy.

;D

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker