Pop Quiz - tagged by Rachel

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, October 19, 2006 At 10:58 AM |

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.

and you feel like shouting,
"Will someone please shoot me!"


2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.

I can reach the desk of my colleague (am in the office now)

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

A TV show during sahur (dinner for moslems who are fasting), at 03.30 am

4.Without looking, guess what time it is?

10.05 am
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

You won't believe it!



6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

Sounds of birds outside my office building. They have some kind of a nest on the window. BTW, my office building is on a 4 floor one and I'm on the 2nd.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

Having dinner with my hubby yesterday.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

The computer screen. Exact same answer with Rachel's, the one who tagged me.

9. What are you wearing?

Blue long sleeve shirt, and blue pants. And, white hijab.

10. Did you dream last night?

Last night I didn't sleep at all. I spent it doing the task my boss told me. I couldn't do it in the office 'cause I couldn't concentrate. So, I did it at home, last night. I started sleeping at 04.45 am and woke up at 08.29 am.

11. When did you last laugh?

A few minutes ago when my colleague asked me types of mobile phone and I didn't know...I'm never good at those types, maybe because I don' t care at all.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

White...but too be honest, these walls must be repainted!

13. Seen anything weird lately?

Hm...nothing...

14. What do you think of this quiz?

I like it. Just like Rachel, this is the first time I got tagged. So, thanks, Rach.

15. What is the last film you saw?

Oh I completely have no idea. It's been so long since I really watch a movie. And, I don't like watching a film on TV, too many commercials.

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?

A big big big house with a big big big front and back yard. And, I will make a big big big library inside it with all the books ever written laying on the shelves.

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.

I hate ironing...I know how to do it but I hate it so much that I'd rather avoid it. Maybe because I can't stand the heat.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

I wish end of all wars and erase poverty.

19. Do you like to dance?


Yes, back when I was single. ;D

20. George Bush

Somebody who has a big passion over wars.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

My first child is a girl, and I call her Hana (in Japanese it means flower, in Arabic it means happy)

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

Kemal...I just like that name.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Sometimes, yes. I'd like to experience new things, new life. But, some other time, no. I love being close to all my family.

24. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

"Come and sit down with Me to heaven, and let Me answer all the questions you've been keeping inside."

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.

I'd like to tag Atasha, The Shopisticated Writer, Liza, and Sheila.

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Thanks Nadiah for answering the quiz. I loved reading your answers.

Same here, with so many mobile phones being released in the market, I've lost track of latest models.

Hana is a nice name. It has a very beautiful meaning. I have a cousin-in-law with that name and she's a very nice lady. Kemal is also a nice name.

Have a great weekend ahead.

Rach

 
 
 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker