Nine Weird Things about ME

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Tuesday, October 31, 2006 At 2:32 PM |

Tagged by Atasha...

Well...well...well...this is not easy at all!

  1. I don't like oatmeal if I have to eat it just like that but I love it soooo much if I bake it into cookies.
  2. I tend to sleep in cars, buses, trains...I just get sleepy easily if am on a moving thing.
  3. I get headaches if not connected to the internet more than 5 days.
  4. I like working but I enjoy being at home, vice versa.
  5. I hate throwing up. Even if it feels like the 'thing' is already in the throat and ready to blow, I prefer letting it be there and hoping that it'll go back to my stomach.
  6. I can't ever spend time in the toilet less than 15 minutes.
  7. I'm attached to my home PC and the set of computer at the office. I hate it if I have to use someone else's. Well, sometimes I use my hubby's but only to play bejewelled. You know the game, don't you?
  8. Talking about bejewelled. I love this kind of game so much! You can say that I'm addicted to it more than anything (not more than the net, of course!).
  9. I don't like chicklit as much as other gals. I read some that I think have values but I consider many of them as junks! BTW, I hope people don't consider my writing as chicklit!
Well, finally I'm done.

I'd like to tag Liza, The Sophisticated Writer, Otty. Good luck, girls!

Picture taken by...

for this post

 
Blogger Atasha Says:

How weird with the throwing up! My mom also has that "fall asleep on moving vehicles" syndrome :-)

Oh & bejewelled, I used to play it so much then I stopped. So guess what I am going to do now. hehehehe....
I am addicted to my computer also. My Outlook Express is always open too, polling for messages in my other e-mail accounts. So whenever I pass by the computer I'll see them.

I can't remember the last time I went a day without using the computer. Oh, the thought makes me tremble! Hehehe

This isn't chicklit

 
 
Blogger K Says:

Like you, I fall asleep so easily in moving cars and vehicles.

I don't understand the throwing up thing, I would much rather just throw up and have it over with... I always feel so much better afterwards.

A great list!!

 
 
Blogger MaR Says:

I am like you and your nr 2! Many people wish they were like that !
At least 15 min in the toilet??? I am never there that long, not even when I shower and wash my hair, lol!
Interesting list!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Hi! I miss reading your Monday Madness this week.

I like oatmeal cookies. I don't like the actual oatmeal itself but I've trained myself to eat oatmeal for breakfast because it's a good fiber diet.

My son also falls asleep easily in a moving car ... to my relief. :)

Tom is Friday. Enjoy the coming weekend.

Rach

 
 
Blogger Sophisticated Writer Says:

Hey, thanks for the tag dear Nadiah. And a very very very belated "Happy Eid Al fitr" *bury head in shame*. I wasn't home at the time and had no internet access for days so forgive me... Will do the tag right away. Take care :)

 
 
Blogger HLiza Says:

Hi Nadiah.. thanks for the tag. Will take some time though to think about it..is there anything weird about me? ha ha ha..

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

I'm back...

:D

Starting today, I'm officially back to the blogging world!

Thank God!

:D

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I posted about your tag on my blog nadiah, thanks!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

hmm okay, the last comment is from me ~otty...forgot to write it down... :D

 
 
Blogger Atasha Says:

Yay..I missed reading your blog

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker