Monday Madness

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Monday, October 16, 2006 At 1:53 PM |


Name 10 things you would do if you had more time...

  1. I'd like to read all the books I've bought. All this time, they just lay there in the bookshelves.
  2. I'd like to spend more time in the bookstore to buy more books.
  3. I'd like to spend more time in the salon for self treatment.
  4. I'd like to play with my daughter whenever she feels like it.
  5. I'd like to finish editing my novel.
  6. I'd like to write more stories.
  7. I'd like to take some writing courses.
  8. I'd like to cook and bake cookies everyday. My DD likes cookies so much. Too bad, her Dad doesn't.
  9. I'd like to sleep like a bear.
  10. I'd like to blog even more.


for this post

 
Blogger KaosSmurf Says:

ahhh sleeping like a bear sounds great! and i hadn't even thought of the cookies....

hmmmm might be time to get my baking hat on!!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

That's a great list. :) Cookies - yum. :)

Thanks for stopping by. :)

 
 
Blogger DawnK Says:

Homemade cookies are the best! We end up with a fair amount of frozen cookie dough, from school fundraisers. It's not the same, as actual homemade cookies, though! Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm right with you, on the sleep thing, too!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I love your list and I hope that you do get some time to do the things on it.

Have a Happy!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

That's a lovely list. I would also like to have more time to read. I love going to the salon. It would be great if I could do it more often. Baking is not my forte but I'd love to learn. :D

Rach

 
 
Blogger Jane Says:

You can bake cookies for me anytime!!!
Loved your list....sleeping like a bear sounds divine.

Hope you will visit my list.

 
 
Blogger Nat Says:

What a cool way to see who has commented. I have to go check that link out...

You have a great list, and I hope you can do more of those things soon!

Thanks for playing Monday Madness, and have a great week! =) ~Otto

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Hi all,

Glad that you like my list. I once thought it was kinda boring. ;D

Sleeping like a bear sounds tempting, doesn't it?

 
 
Blogger HLiza Says:

Oh.. only 10? I have 1001 things I want to do.. but never can find the time, LOL!

 
 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

With the days getting shorter, I think I am starting to sleep like a bear! It's getting much harder to wake up in the a.m. these days! Re the books: Harlan Ellison said he'd rather have a shelf full of books he hadn't read yet than ones he had. I think that's a nice way to look at it.

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

:D totally agree with Harlan Ellison.

Thanks for the visit and comment.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker