I'm disappointed...

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Monday, October 09, 2006 At 4:31 PM |

When I visited The Lady Starlight's blog, I found this great posting a blogthing about perfume! And Lady Starlight's perfume is Ibiza Hippe. That's my perfume, and one of my favorites.

So, I thought, I gave it a try, hoping (even knowing for sure) that mine would be Ibiza Hippe, too.

But, instead of like this:




Your Perfume is Ibiza Hippie



You're a total free spirit with a ton of energy

That being said, you're more "hippie chic" than "hippie chick"

You always know the hot place to be... and you're probably already there

You've been known to be a bit excessive, but isn't life all about excess?

Power scents: Pear, cranberry, and amber


My result was like this:




Your Perfume is Glow



Fresh, sexy, and clean.

You're real, intimate, and exciting.

Your lush sensuality appeals to men...

And you're as sexy as Jennifer Lopez.

Power scents: Orange flower, grapefruit, and citrus.



So, I'm disappointed...

for this post

 
Blogger Sophisticated Writer Says:

Well, it happens Nadiah, so cheer up. I love quizzes and I did this one and I got the "Blue" perfume (I don't know it). However, the description fits me...

Like Blue, you change and adapt frequently.

One moment you're sexy and captivating...

The next? Fun, warm, and inviting.

You're hard to predict - but that's the essence of your charm."

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

:D Maybe it was because I liked Ibiza Hippie too much...and the "Glow" perfume descriptions don't really fit me, I think.

:D Maybe I should check with my husband later...who knows, he might find it fit me ;o)

 
 
Blogger HLiza Says:

Hey, who knows that it really describes you? May be you don't even realise you're as sexy as J Lo! LOL.. Anyway, this quiz thingy aren't always accurate.. I always get wrong quiz results!

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

LOL!

I think I'm sexier than J Lo...that's why I'm disappointed, actually...

Hahaha!

 
 
Blogger Atasha Says:

Hehe Naughty Nadiah! I agree! These quizes actually are mostly wrong for me but they're still fun!
~~~~
About the pictures.....
I was actually experimenting with the options on the camera. I have to discover these things on my own since I refuse to pick up the manual. In addition to the regular color photos, I can set it to black and white or Sepia. These were set to Sepia. I thought it looked like a scene from some old movie!

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

;D now, you know me better, Atasha...

Sepia is perfect to make it look like an old movie. I did that, too. Once I did it while taking the pic, with the camera. The other time, I used photoshop.

Seems like we both love photography...

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

kok boso enggres kabeh ... :(

 
 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I rarely put on parfume, but I tried the quiz and guess what..I have the same result as you...

- otty-

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker