Friday Feast - to cheer me up!

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, October 20, 2006 At 1:29 PM |

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?

Blueberry juice. I think that's the best drink I've ever tasted so far. But there's not many restaurants serve the drink. So far only one that serves with a great taste.

Other than that, I also like ice sweet tea and ice coffee and ice chocolate and anything with strawberry or any berry.

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.

My baby Hana's picture, a pair of speakers, magazines.

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?

7.2 (seven point two). Sometimes honesty hurts...so, I'd rather not tell it. But, I don't lie. I just don't tell it.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?



At first, I'd prefer to change the name Jakarta (the city I live in) to Batavia since it sound more beautiful. But then, after reading the history, I think, I change my mind. I prefer Jakarta to remain Jakarta.




Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?

I'll be stressed out if things don't turn out as they're supposed to be. Food can calm me down. Danger!

for this post

 
Blogger HLiza Says:

I'm the same here. I'll go for chocolate to solve everything!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

blueberry juice sounds yummy..thats a great list

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Nice feast. :) Very precise salad!

I like anything strawberry too.

Have a good weekend. :)

 
 
Blogger Atasha Says:

Hmmm...blueberry juice? I didn't know there was such a thing. Well I've never tasted it nor seen it is what I should say. I don't like blueberries.

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

:D Thanks for the comment...

and...

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND IDUL FITRI!

 
 
Blogger Gattina Says:

I find that Jakarta sounds nice, better than Batavia, that makes me think of bavarian beer !
I had my feast too.

Sorry for your blog troubles ... hope you can fix it back it was so nice.

 
 
Blogger Gattina Says:

I find that Jakarta sounds nice, better than Batavia, that makes me think of bavarian beer !
I had my feast too.

Sorry for your blog troubles ... hope you can fix it back it was so nice.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Great feast! Jakarta looks like a nice big City.

I'm up too.

 
 
Blogger meowminx Says:

Chocolate is always good :)
Enjoyed your feast. Mine's up at http://www.meowminx.com/babygem, although it's a day late

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

:D

Yes, in a way, Jakarta is a nice city.
:D

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker