Friday Feast - Have a Great Weekend!

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, October 13, 2006 At 10:26 AM |

Appetizer
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend reading other blogs?

2-3 hours a day, 12-15 hours a week...or more...

Soup
Your community wants everyone to give one thing to put into a time capsule. What item would you choose to include?

This is a hard question...I assume it's gonna be sent to the future, isn't it? Well, I think I'll choose a set of PC to be put in the museums as an antique...hehehe...

Salad
What is the most interesting tourist attraction you've ever visited?

Tourist attraction? Hm...lemme think...I think it's kids playing Angklung, the Sundanese traditional bamboo musical instrument.


Main Course
If you could give an award to anyone for anything, who would it be and what would the award be titled?

I think it would be for kindness. I always adore nice people. Mostly they are non vindictive and forgive others easily, something I'm still learning to do. There are 2 persons that deserve tha award, my GrandMa and my Mom. The title of the award would be: The Kindest Human Beings on Earth.

Dessert
What do you think your favorite color reveals about your personality?

I like pastel colors, any pastel colors, so I think it shows the soft side of me.


for this post

 
 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Is it?

Well, that could be more, you know

:D

Thanks for the visit and comment ;D

 
 
Blogger Unknown Says:

Not as much hours as mine. Hehe ... I'm a net addict.

Mine's up. Please do join my feast.

 
 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD Says:

Love your main course. Mine is served too. Come feast with me.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Great feast! You are definitely a very dedicated blog reader :)

Happy Friday!
My feast is served.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Love you soup and your dessert! Great Feasting. And I too spend many hours on the computer blogging. Happy Friday!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Your salad sounds and look very interesting. In Hawai'i we use bamboo for dancing hula. And we also have bamboo of different sizes that you hold and tap on the floor to get different sounds. And we call it the singing bamboo's. So it's almost like those you have in your salad.

I really enjoyed your feast. Thanks for stopping by mine.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

this is a neat blog..very pretty.thanks for sharing with us this week
mine is up

 
 
Blogger Sparky Duck Says:

Great list, plus its the first time I have ever visited Indonesia

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Love your main course!

Happy Feast-Day!

 
 
Blogger Jami Says:

How do you play that thing?

Kindness should be rewarded and too often isn't.

Happy Friday!

 
 
Blogger ukok Says:

The musical instrument you mention is fascinating, I've never heard of anything like that before! I enjoyed feasting with you.

 
 
Blogger Miss Notesy Says:

Great Feast!!! I’m up too, if you what to have supper over at my place. :-)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

That is a great award to give out. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

 
 
Blogger HLiza Says:

I did see the kids playing angklung in some keroncong concerts here.. but it's like very very rare already. Do you know how to play them?
Your grandma is such a beautiful woman.. I read about her down below. You should be proud that she has the kindest heart too!

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Hi all,

Thanks for the visit...and lovely comment.

To play angklung you only need to shake it. It will give great melody. I played it, too, when I was in kindergarten but I doubt my playing was nice to hear ;D

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker