Blank Head

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Tuesday, October 17, 2006 At 3:29 PM |

I've been calling my self "BLANK HEAD" for the last couple of days.

I've just got 2 tasks from my boss to write some kind of a poem. I thought I would manage it well. I used to like writing poems. Yet, I had a little doubt, too. For the last few weeks, I've been reading poems written by my friends and thinking that I couldn't write as beautiful poems.

But, doing the task, I thought, would help me get back on track. It'll make me write more good poems.

But...it's been 2 days, and no single GOOD poems has been written by me. The deadline is tomorrow. I have asked for extra time. I said, "If I finish it on Thursday, I'll send it to your e-mail."

IF i finish it on Thursday. What if I DON'T?!!!

Well, I'm not gonna give up. I'll keep trying. I still have 2 x 24 hours to do all I can to finally end up in beautiful words.

Wish me luck!

for this post

 
Blogger Atasha Says:

Oh my good luck with the poem writing. That's tough when nothing comes to you. Funny thing is I used to write poems quite a while back. They would come to me so easily sometimes. Then all of a sudden I started having trouble. No ideas. Nothing and I haven't written since. It's been years!

I have faith in you. You can do it!

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

:D Glad to read your comment, Atasha. Glad to have someone who has faith in me (while I don't ;D)

Back then it was also easy for me to write poems. Now, it's getting tough.

 
 
Blogger HLiza Says:

I am not good at writing poems.. my sis and my mum are. Just pray hard that ideas will come flowing to you okay!

 
 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker