Belated Monday Madness

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, October 04, 2006 At 12:19 PM |

I'm sorry that it's too late. I wasn't in the mood, before...you know, I was still very sad about my GrandMa's passing. I am still sad now...but I'm stronger.

1. From amanda f:
What do you do when somebody complements you?
a. Smile and say Thanks
b. Ignore it and change the subject
c. Complement them back
d. Turn red in embarrasment at the attention and look around to see other people's reaction
e. Take it as your due!

a. Smile and say Thanks

2. From shelly:
What color are your eyes?

Black, of course...I wish they could be blue, green or brown...

3. From kia:
What do you like most about yourself?

That I love to write. I can't imagine if I don't like writing...how can I express my self, then?

4. From julie:
How do you spend Christmas?

I don't celebrate Christmas for I'm a Moslem. So, I think I'll just tell you how I spend Idul Fitri, the biggest Moslem's holiday: I visit my relatives' house and eat and eat for they serve lots of foods :o)

5. From wide imagination:
When do you normally blog? Day or night?

Hey, this is my own question :o) Mostly I blog during the day

6. From rach:
What song can you relate to your personal life? Share a line or two of that song.

OMG...I think it would be "My Way" by Frank Sinatra...

I planned each charted course;
Each careful step along the byway,
But more, much more than this,
I did it my way.
7. From sherle:
What is your favorite color for a sleeping environment?

Green!

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. My deepest condolences.

Rach

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

To surfingmama

Thanks for the invitation, I'll definitely check the link out.

To Rachel

Thank you very much.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker