This Mouth Ulcer Is Killing Me!

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Tuesday, September 19, 2006 At 3:57 PM |

It's been 6 days since I woke up and felt something weird inside my mouth. It got hurt even more when I opened my mouth to get the food into it during breakfast.

And then I found out that it was the damn mouth ulcer right in the left corner of my mouth, in between my upper and lower teeth.

And that hurts soooooooooooooooo much! I don't know how I got it. I don't think I bit it. Maybe simply lack of vitamin C.

Mom and the whole family told me to try some medicines. But I knew that none of those medicines would offer no pain. You know, it's something that you put right on the ulcer and then it's going to explode there and the next there you'll feel better.

But...I can't stand the explosion--I might be exaggerating here. So, foolishly choose to keep the ulcer inside my mouth and consume vitamin C.

Today, it's getting a little bit better. Yet, I still have to be careful while entering food into my mouth.

Yeah, I know, it's killing me but...I have a secret to tell...

The other stupid reason to keep this ulcer is because I thought it could help me avoid food and help me losing a little weight.

Could it?

Unfortunately...NO! Big NO!

Well, you see that French mule on top? It has no ulcer. I guess not. Hm...I hope not.

for this post

 
Blogger FLaW Says:

Nad, biasanya aku pake salep Kenalog kalo sariawan. Nggak perih kok. Slama beberapa menit bagian yg disalepin jadi numb tapi abis itu the pain and the mouth ulcer will be gone. *bukan promosi produk loh. :)*

 
 
Blogger K Says:

I hope you get rid of the ulcer soon. It sounds painful!

The mule picture is hilarious! :)

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Thanks, Flaw...and thanks, my2cents :D

 
 
Blogger Atasha Says:

How's the ulcer? I too am dealing with pain in my mouth only it's the wisdom teeth that haven't yet broken through the gum completely. Every few months they start coming up again and oh the pain. Thank you for the lovely comment on Compliment Day! I love visiting your blog.
By the way, is that a picture of your baby girl with the purple hair on your "First Friday's Feast" post?...hehehe

And yes it would be great if we met someday! :-)

 
 
Blogger Flona Says:

hayooo mulai ngemut jeruk nipissssss

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

=Atasha=
Oops...I think your pain is more painful than mine.

And yes, that's my daughter :D photoshop did it to her :D

You're very welcome. I simply told the truth. Let's meet up! ;D


=flona=
nooooooo...ngebayanginnya aja syerem!

 
 
Blogger Mom O Matic Says:

What an uncomfortable thing to deal with. I know I would end up drinking icecream milkshakes and put on 20 pounds! Hope you are feeling better soon.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker