A Special Blog of Mine

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, September 22, 2006 At 5:07 PM |

I first had it on March 18, 2005. I wrote a short story titled Tears of a Pretty Girl.

Next I wrote some stories in Indonesian. Then I wrote Gone on April 12, 2005.

The next English story is No More Anger, written on June 23, 2005.

Then I didn't write for such a long time until right at almost the end of the year, I wrote Year End and New Year.

My first post in 2006 would be Lindsey and Ray : wishes flying away..., followed by Please End My Sad Misserable Gloomy Cheerless Life... in February.

And, in April I wrote I'm sorry, Sandy....

Only in July I started writing in English again, I love you too, James…

And today, I've just written another story, The Key to The House with The Windows Closed.

Most, or should I say, all are sad stories. Still wondering why...

for this post

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker