My First Friday's Feast

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, September 15, 2006 At 1:40 PM |

This is my first Friday's Feast.

I've been interested for so long but I've just understood how to do it today...

Hahaha...am I that dumb or what?


Appetizer
What was the very last song you listened to?

My Heart - a song using mixed language, Indonesian and English

Soup
What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?

Can't tell here, I think...isn't it a bit rude?

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?

10 - Hahaha...I just love it! But, I don't always like result! ;-)

Main Course
Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used to keep your place in a book?

My baby's picture, my picture, phone-card voucher, bills, anything I can find...

Dessert

Name a food that you like that most people don't.

Well...well...well...it's hard to tell...may I pass this one please? ;-)

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Welcome to the Friday Feast! :) Although, it's only my second week doing it myself. *blush* I like your salad! :) Thanks for stopping by.

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

thanks...

well, the salad is about being tooo over confident...hahaha...

thank God we have didicam now so I just can delete the bad result ;D

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Welcome to Friday's Feast. I'm pretty new here, too. Great job!

 
 
 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD Says:

For a first timer, you did serve a great feast.
My feast is up too. Come feast with me.

 
 
Blogger mmog37 Says:

nice feast...you did pretty goodon your fist outing =)

 
 
Blogger Mama Duck Says:

I use anything I can find as well! Welcome! Hope you have a great weekend - our feast is up as well!

 
 
Blogger Judy Says:

Welcome to Friday's Feast. I think you did a great job on your first one. My feast is up... come have a bite! Happy Friday!

 
 
Blogger Unknown Says:

Welcome to the Friday Feast! I enjoyed your feast very much and thought you did a great job.
Happy Friday!

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Hi All,

thanks for the lovely visit...

btw I also enjoy your FFs...

:D

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker