Good Bye, Teh Inong

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, September 01, 2006 At 10:31 AM |

I've just found out about it today. Inong passed away out of asthma attack that caused lack of oxygen supply to her brain. She got coma first. But now, she's gone.

Not only have I just found out about her death today. I also have just found out about her blog today.

But eventho I don't know her very well, I feel teribly sad. I don't dare imagining how the kids feel towards the fact that they have to lose their mother. Seeing their happy faces on the pics posted by Inong on her blog even makes me more hurt.

I know it's God's will and God's will is always the best. Yet, it's just hard for me to accept that she was just fine before. She still posted her last blog last Tuesday.

Well, there's nothing we can do now but pray for her and pray that the kids will be just fine and will also pray for Inong.

Good bye, Teh Inong. Eventho you're not here anymore, your existence won't vanish. It's still there in your lovely blog.

PS: Each link is a different blog.

for this post

 
Blogger Atasha Says:

Oh so sad. I visited all the links and even though I can't translate it made me want to cry just seeing the pictures.

Oh I've been meaning to tell you I really like the new blog look! This household has just been a total mad house!

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Yes, that's so sad. I still can't believe it.

And abt the new look, thanks :D

BTW, I really miss your visit :D

 
 
Blogger Atasha Says:

Oh thanks. I am still trying to adjust to our new recent "situation" hopefully this adjustment will happen soon and I will be back to my blogging self:-)

 
 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker