Friday's Feast #2

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Friday, September 22, 2006 At 11:12 AM |


Appetizer
Measured in minutes or hours, how much exercise have you had in the last week?

OMG...this question is killing me...I have to answer BIG ZERO while blushing out of embarastment


Soup
If you had to change your blog title to something else, what would it be?

I don't want to change it :D


Salad
Name one television show you watched when you were 9-12 years old.

Family Ties


Main Course
If someone gave you $50 to spend with the one condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase?

Books!!! Can I have another $50, please? :D


Dessert
Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or lighter/pastel hues?

Lighter/pastel hues, of course...I'm a cuteyyyyy...


Check out other FFs...

for this post

 
Blogger Paperback Writer Says:

There just isn't enough money to buy the books I want! :)

Happy Friday!

 
 
 
Blogger Unknown Says:

I served the same Main Course. One can never have too many books!
Wonderful feast!
Have a great Friday!

 
 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD Says:

There really isn't enough to buy if you really want to purchase educational things.
Mine is up too. Come feast with me.

 
 
 
 
Blogger Gattina Says:

So many questions that early in the morning is to much ! But I agree on the books ! Pastel colors are only nice for me if I am brown otherwise I would look like a moth, which is impossible in your case.
Merci pour le commentaire !

 
 
 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Thanks, All...for visiting and commenting...

Have a great great weekend!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Love your main course. :) You can never have too many books. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Great feast! Mines up too, have a great weekend.

 
 
Blogger Jane Says:

I am a book lover too! I have to force myself not to buy another book, I have a stack waiting to be read all the time!
Enjoyed your feast, I hope you will come dine with me.

 
 
Blogger Pittchick Says:

Books are a great investment! Happy Friday.

 
 
Blogger graymama Says:

I watched Family Ties, too. Michael J. Fox is just SO cute!

Loved your meal :-)

 
 
Blogger Jami Says:

I loved Family Ties!

You can never have too many books!!

Happy Friday - my feast is up too.

 
 
Blogger Unknown Says:

That shrimp looks yummy

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Great feast!!!! Books (duh, should of thought of that!!)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Happy Friday! Thanks for dining with me :)

 
 
Blogger mmog37 Says:

Excellent Feast...the picture made me hungry =)

 
 
Blogger Nadine Says:

I LOVED family ties! I'd probably spend the 50$ on books too.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker