Work is My GetAway

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Wednesday, August 16, 2006 At 1:23 PM |


getaway #1


When I do my job, I put the music on. I get my earphone readily stuck on my ears. I try not to think about other things but the job and the joy it brings.

Yeah, thankfully, my job is something I like doing inspite of it's complication. So, everyday (most of the days, to be exact!) I go to the office with certain excitement that I'll get myself drowned in the center of a busy hectic yet enjoyable life.

Things I couldn't have back when I worked for the previous 2 companies. Well, the 1st one was a lot better than the 2nd one, but this 3rd one is simply the best, in terms of the jobdescs, location, surroundings.

Not that I don't enjoy being at home with my daughter and hubby and other family, but, everyone must need a getaway. Everyone needs sometime alone. And, I'm just lucky to have that everyday. I'm just lucky tobe able to feel alone although there are other 5 persons in the office.

Actually, I'd love to be a S-A-H-M or a W-A-H-M. I think one day I will. Or, actually, I've been telling myself that I have to. That would be a dream come true.

Yet, I think, I'll prepare a space at home for me to 'work' or simply to 'contemplate'.

Are you a working mom, too? Please share...



getaway #2

for this post

 
Blogger Atasha Says:

You're so right about that. I hardly have any alone time though and like you although i love being around the husband and kids, I wished I had just a little more of "me" time.

You're one of the lucky few that I know who actually enjoy their job. Most people just do it because they have to and are just so unhappy and dread getting up everyday to go to work.

Luckily my husband loves his job too. It would have been sad if he didn't since he works some long crazy hours.

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Well, dear...I do the job because I have to. I mean, along with my hubby, I gotta support the family, too.

My last 2 jobs were not things I liked dong. But this one is a lot better. And, I like it.

:D

Yeah, I consider myself lucky. :D

Yet, I'd prefer to be a W-A-H-M ;D

 
 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

A Getaway?... That is just the perfect word you have for me... :D. Thank you dear...

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

:D Is it?

thanks 4 visiting, too, dear...

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker