The Ups and Downs in Life

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Tuesday, August 01, 2006 At 4:27 PM |

It's like you're on a roller coaster. The Ups and Downs can make some of you throw up or at least feel dizzy. But some others felt it as fun!

Me? I'm just not in the mood for a roller coaster. I'd prefer sitting on a bench beside the roller coaster area and watching people screaming out loud while experiencing ups and downs in the roller coaster.

But, you know, I don't live by myself...there's someone that takes me by the hand and makes me get into the roller coaster.

So, here I am...experiencing the ups and downs, no, I don't throw up--yet--but I have these constant headaches because the roller coaster refused to halt.

Glad that I have this lovely yet determined little girl...as long as she's there, I can stand almost anything.

Love you so much, BabyHana...

for this post

 
Blogger Atasha Says:

Having a rough day? If I interpretted that correctly! Don't be blue, better days are just ahead!

Keep smiling, pretty lady :-)

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

:D you did interpretted it correctly, dear...

yeah, today I'll try to smile and smile..

*big hug*

 
 
Blogger Robert Smith Says:

Well...it's impossible to describe, but I know it when I see it. It's like a song that you hear, and you go "that's it!". It either has it or it does not.

I prefer adventure, excitement, travel. I prefer heartfelt, soulful reflection. I prefer observations and descriptions that cast light upon things others do not see easily. The moments where you suddenly see another side of the mountain.

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

The moments where you suddenly see another side of the mountain.

===========================

Demabloggery, I like this...

thanks for visiting

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Oh my goodness, she is just adorable. It definately can feel like a roller coaster sometimes, but it's all worth it in the end.

 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker