13 Things I Like about My Hubby

By Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom On Thursday, August 24, 2006 At 11:56 AM |


13 Things I Like about My Hubby

  1. He's crazy about computer and stuff. So, whenever I have problems with computer or internet connections, I simply ask him.
  2. He loves music. And, he's been 'guiding' me to wonderful songs. Well, basically, our taste of music isn't totally the same. But there are some of his faves that I can live with. He also plays guitar and some other music instruments. Yes! I once told my self that my hubby should be able to play guitar. So, when he proposed me and I realized that he played guitar, I couldn't say anything but YES!
  3. He's never angry too long. If something I did bothered him and he got a bit mad about it, he never kept that too long. Less than half an hour he started hugging me.
  4. He's funny. People think he's a calm and quiet person. But, if only with his family, he can be very very funny!
  5. He loves to clean up. He hates dust. That helps a lot!
  6. He's modest. He doesn't care that much about wealth. I learn a lot about it from him.
  7. He's handsome. Yes, he is!
  8. He's a wonderful lover. He really is!
  9. He's not a hypocrite. Everything he says, it's the truth. Sometimes it hurts. But it's at least not a lie.
  10. He's now a jealous hubby. Before, he never was jealous. But now I find some improvements. :) Yeah, once in a while being jealous at is no harm.
  11. He forgets a lot about dates. So, I have to be there for him to remind him about our first meeting, out first date, etc. Why I like it? Because it adds romantic chat bet ween us.
  12. He is a good control of my babyhana. There are times when I felt like I couldn't handle her by myself and he never hesitated to help me.
  13. He loves to chat with me. Last night, we laid in bed and did nothing but chatting about lots of things, from his past, my past, war, earthquake, our future, life, etc.
And, last Tuesday was our 3rd anniversary. We've been through a lot. And, those don't stop me from loving you.

for this post

 
Blogger Barbara Says:

Happy belated anniversary greetings. May you have many, many more.

My TT is up.

 
 
Blogger Kimmy Says:

A beautiful list! You have a wonderful husband... but you already know that! You are blessed!
Happy (belated) 3rd Anniversary!
Happy T13! My list is up!

 
 
 
 
Blogger K Says:

Aw, what a sweet list! He sounds like a wonderful husband! Happy 3rd Anniversary!!

Have a great Thursday! :)

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Hi Kimmy & my2cents,

Thanks so much!

:D

 
 
Blogger Gina Says:

Happy Anniversary! That was a beautiful tribute to your husband, I hope you show it to him! ps..playing the guitar was on my list of husband attributes also!

 
 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

oh happy anniversary! i love reading posts like this! i love reading about healthy marriages and loving couples. :)

i want to do this list, too. (but our 1st anniversary is over last may.)

my list is up!

 
 
Blogger Lynn Says:

I went to sign in at the TT homepage and was brought here....this week...so my TT is up;-)

Sounds like you have a great guy there! Sweet list.

Stop by when you have time.

 
 
Blogger Tina Says:

Belated happy anniversary! :) And Happy Thursday! :)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

He sounds like a great guy! :)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I love your list! You sound very blessed in your husband, as I am. My husband and I just celebrated our sixth anniversary, and my Thursday Thirteen is just like yours: why I love my husband!

 
 
Blogger Unknown Says:

Your husband sounds like a wonderful man!
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

 
 
Blogger Buttercup Says:

Those are wonderful. My favorite was that he likes to chat with you. That's one of my favorit things to do with my boyfriend as well.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

What a sweet and wonderful tribute! Happy Anniversary to you both :)

Have a great day, mine is up too...

 
 
Blogger Raggedy Says:

Your sidebar is blocking the words in this post..
From what I could read it sounds like you have a great hubbby.
Happy Anniversary!
Great TT
My TT is up
Have a wonderful Thursday!

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Hi All,

Thanks so much.

Yes, he's a wonderful husband.

About the blocking, I know I should've been taking care of it.

Thanks for reminding. And, HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!

 
 
Blogger Happy Mama to Three Says:

Hubby praise was very popular this week. Yeah for having such a good one and for celebrating your anniversary. Next week it will be time to praise my sweetie, because this week we are moving house and he is working his tush off.

C
My TT is up

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

can't wait to check out ur next TT

:D

 
 
Blogger Andrew McAllister Says:

Congratulations on three years! It sounds like you have grown together during that time.

Andrew
To Love, Honor and Dismay

 
 
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom Says:

Hi Andrew,

Thanks so much.

And, yes we have...

:D

 
 
Blogger ime' Says:

happy anniversary ya bu.

huhuhuhu... am the only one yang ngomong bahasa indonesia? kekekek :D

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Happy 3rd anniversary honey, hope those 'things' will everlast! Dee.

 
 
 

Leave a Reply

eXTReMe Tracker